A place where I can leave my thoughts, ideas, and rants about anything and everything. From my hobbies and life to my pet peeves. Soon this will be just as cluttered as the inside of my head.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

209 and giant Jenga

Over the summer I made two goals to make by my birthday. One was for me to be able to squat 200lbs and the second was for me to weigh 200lbs or less. The first was achieved by mid September, since then I have hit 225lbs squats and will continue to improve. My birthday was this past Sunday and I came close but didn't make my mark, I'm down to 209lbs. I'm not upset with failing at my goal, I just need to look at what I can improve on so that I can one day hit my goal and beyond.

With my birthday being this past weekend I had a small get together at my house. Bonfire and in the carport I had a game of giant Jenga set up. I made the blocks and stand out of scrap 2x4's and 2x6's. The blocks were planed down on their faces so all the blocks were equal thickness and width. Everyone had a blast playing, I'm glad that I spent the time making it.




No comments:

Post a Comment