A place where I can leave my thoughts, ideas, and rants about anything and everything. From my hobbies and life to my pet peeves. Soon this will be just as cluttered as the inside of my head.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt

I have this salt shaker that I found in my house when I moved in. It was one of the few items that I kept when I cleaned out the kitchen cabinets. For two years I have searched on eBay trying to find a match so I can use the set. It reminds me of a miniature sugar shaker with the fluted sides and flared out base. I had hoped to have found a clue with any markings on the bottom but it only has "made in china" and 15 so no luck there. Maybe one day I will stubble upon its mate until then it lives in the spice cabinet.


No comments:

Post a Comment