A place where I can leave my thoughts, ideas, and rants about anything and everything. From my hobbies and life to my pet peeves. Soon this will be just as cluttered as the inside of my head.

Friday, August 28, 2015

Three months in

Just realized I have been gong to the gym for three months now. Three months since changing my life's direction. I have made progress, not as much as I had hope for but I have something to show for. I've lost 18lbs, down to 212, only 22lbs to go to hit my ultimate goal. 12lbs to go to hit my goal in November. I'm still progressing with the Strong Lifts 5x5, although I have finally hit a failure with my overhead press at 100lbs. I have added a few extras to my gym workout, even started running again.

I haven't changed my eating habits much other than just reducing the amount I eat per meal. I reduced my soft drink intake, but unable to consistently remove it from my life.

Still taking GNC Mega Man ripped vitapak, but have to make sure I take the therno igniter 30 minutes before a workout or my skin breaks out in a rash on my arms and neck.


No comments:

Post a Comment