A place where I can leave my thoughts, ideas, and rants about anything and everything. From my hobbies and life to my pet peeves. Soon this will be just as cluttered as the inside of my head.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My clothes no longer fits me

So I made it to the stage that most of my clothes are now to big on me. My jeans are no longer tight around my waist, but still snug on my thighs. All of my shirts are to big, I look like I am wearing a sack. Went tried on a size smaller and although the sleeves were okay and around my mid section were the right fit, it was to small in the chest and shoulders. I felt like I rip the shirt just by giving someone a hug. I did recently picked up a couple of polo shirts in a size large. But with the way most department stores like Wal-Mart, I'm sure it's just a marketing scheme to make guys feel better about themselves like they done to women for years.

I did notice the tags on the Wrangler brand button up shirts at Wal-Mart. Let's create more confusion by labeling them a large or extra large "relaxed" fit.

I still have a few more pounds that I wish to lose before I start work on my wardrobe. Correction, guess I should use the word inches instead of pounds. I can tell I have lost several pounds of fat but my body weight hasn't decreased much. Yes yes I know muscle weighs more than fat. Just wished I had started using a measuring tape side the beginning. I am still 12lbs from my goal of 200lbs by my birthday and I have roughly a month and a week to go.

Currently my favorite tee shirts are ones from Article 15 clothing, Grunt Style, and Ranger Up. Article 15 and Grunt Style uses a fitted shirt that is thin and really comfortable. Ranger Up is also great but the shirt I have is a thicker material. I really enjoy buying from these companies since they are veteran owned and operated.


No comments:

Post a Comment