A place where I can leave my thoughts, ideas, and rants about anything and everything. From my hobbies and life to my pet peeves. Soon this will be just as cluttered as the inside of my head.

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Deadpool and bright lights

Got the chance the go watch Deadpool this past Thursday. Went over to Texarkana with four of my friends. The plan started out with just me and one other friend deciding on going while we were sitting at work the prior weekend. I texted three other friends and everyone was up for the idea. I wish it was two more, someone that my best friend has been talking to for the past couple weeks and someone that I was interesting in getting to know. Yeah I stuck out once again but still had a great time going to Olive Garden and entertaining out waiter, then seeing Deadpool. I Learned that the combination of the five of us is a great comedic troupe, we fed off each others energy and had everyone else constantly laughing the entire night.  I even had the entire audience in the theater laughing during the credits when I yelled "Deadpool".

Tonight I finally got around to wire up my off road lights. Yes for the past few weeks I had them mounted but not wired. So this weekend I had my power wires crimped, switch installed, all the wires ran, and now I have more lights. I do notice that my head lights do out shine the off road lights, guess I need to replace the bulbs or maybe replace the lights themselves with something brighter. Led light bars are still on the back burner for now, I like to have them behind the grille so they are not as noticeable. I like the wire mesh grille on the Tacomas so I might do that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment