A place where I can leave my thoughts, ideas, and rants about anything and everything. From my hobbies and life to my pet peeves. Soon this will be just as cluttered as the inside of my head.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

The five of us

The five of us were in my living room; me, her, and three guys in uniform. They were not police officers nor were they soldiers, but they were heavily armed. Each had a M-4 or an AK47,  a sidearm, and even a large knife. Their uniforms were mostly black with dark brown pants. They wore ball caps and the two older guys had scruffy beards. They had to be hired mercenaries but that didn't explain why they stormed into my home and had me and her detained in the living room floor. The youngest had pulled the couch away from the wall and was behind it, as if he was searching for something. The other two was just standing there in the doorway to the kitchen. They had their weapons drawn on us but had got confident that they had the upper hand and slightly lowered their guard. The phone rang in the other room distracting the two standing, giving me a small window of opportunity. I kicked the coffee table making a pistol fall from a hidden compartment. Grabbing the weapon as it fell, I took aim and fired first at the two standing then at the one behind the couch. Giving each guy two shots to the face, all three guys collapsed to the floor.

The dreams are getting interesting, but I was more concerned with something else. Who was she? This woman has been found in many of my dreams but has never given me a clue as to who she was.

No comments:

Post a Comment