A place where I can leave my thoughts, ideas, and rants about anything and everything. From my hobbies and life to my pet peeves. Soon this will be just as cluttered as the inside of my head.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

The van

I was taking a break while sitting in the patrol vehicle parked in front of one of our locations. I noticed the dark blue van pulling up behind me. I saw in my side mirror the gun in the man's hand as he exited the van and started walking towards my vehicle. My heart started to race as the gravity of the situation hit me. I only had a few seconds, I pulled my pistol from my holster and quickly turned in my seat. At the same time I rolled over in bed jerking myself awake. The muscle memory of countless hours of training still had my hands griping a nonexistent pistol as I aimed at the wall.




No comments:

Post a Comment