A place where I can leave my thoughts, ideas, and rants about anything and everything. From my hobbies and life to my pet peeves. Soon this will be just as cluttered as the inside of my head.

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Furry bandits roam the highways

Spent the day cleaning up the bike after the wood cutter bees came out and left a mess. Made a few adjustments with returning to oem mirrors and replacing the rusted studs on the seats. After the sun went down and took the heat with it I went for a ride. It feels good to be in the wind on summer night after it being so hot all day.

After a hour or so I started heading home, on a bridge near my house I could a group of shadows waiting. As I got closer several masked bandits dashed out into the highway attempting to force me to stop so they can jack my bike. I watched as they hastily setup this trap, I found a opening and managed to dodge most of them, in a last ditch effort one threw himself in front of the bike and getting run over. I kept the bike up and safely made it the rest of the way home.

This is the second time that a raccoon ran out in front of me on a bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment