A place where I can leave my thoughts, ideas, and rants about anything and everything. From my hobbies and life to my pet peeves. Soon this will be just as cluttered as the inside of my head.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Horse flies have homestead my carport

Past couple of weeks I have been getting dive bombed by this overly aggressive horse fly. He lives somewhere near my back door in the carport with a group of others and only attacks whenever I try to either unlock my door to enter my house or to go into the carport shop to get Morris some food. It's like he is showing out to his buddies of his expert aerial acrobatics. I have roughly five seconds from the time I walk up the steps to get the door open or I will get at least three fly bys. He won't stay long enough to get a bead on him with the badminton racket and always counter attacks whenever I even attempt to swing at the air.

One day my friend, you will make your last kamikaze run and I will send you to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment